Friday 9 September 2011

Brighton Beach Shoot Summer '11





Hello all of you viewing the Chemical Flash Blog. As you can tell, we have made many changes to the way our page looks. We hope that you all prefer it, as we do. We have also extended our team with a gorgeous young man called, Courtney. He helped us to create a video of what our shoots are really like behind the scenes and after one successful video, we didn't want him to leave us. If you would like to view this production, please click here. 

After all of our shoots taking place in Windsor, we decided as it was Summer we should go BIG. Therefore, we hit Brighton Beach on perhaps one of the coldest of our Summer days. 
I, Pepper, shivered all day whilst trying to capture shots in the freezing water along with Niten! Waves crashed against us, knocked us down and actually helped us to have a pretty amazingly fun day. 

Courtney, practiced his runway walk in my heels as Tony perfected my make - up whilst being approached by many people interested in what we were creating. We found it quite overwhelming and it made us each eager to carry on, fight against the weather and create some kick ass shots. 

At every given chance, ideas were being thrown at me from the boys as of how to pose, where to stand and what type of emotion needed be portrayed. 

I changed into three outfits, one being a black bikini, the second my dirt bike top (yes, I saved it all this time) and third being a shredded tee and a green bikini. 

As I say each post, I could not ask for a better team. They offer such fantastic ideas, respect professionalism. We all hope you enjoy our photographs, and look forward to reading your thoughts. (You do not have to be a blogger to comment below.)

ENJOY! 
LOVE, PEP!




No comments:

Post a Comment